It is March and winter may be not be over, regardless, winter temperatures take a toll on your ride. Here is a short list of items which should be inspected .
- Measure tire pressure, tread wear pattern, and depth, ( remove studded winter tires by April 15th.)
- Inspect front and rear wipers for wear and tear
- Look in the trunk for moisture and check the spare for pressure
- Inspect door seals for tears and lubricate with baby oil, Skin So Soft, or something similar
- Raise the hood and fill washer fluid reservoir
- Lift floor mats and sweep thoroughly
- Leave floor mats out of car and roll windows down to dry carpet ( placing a small fan inside will help)
- An Oil and Filter change should be schedule to remove moisture from the engine.
- Inspect all exterior lighting is working to include high mount brake light.
As Always “Service With A Smile”
All advice and information is free to try completely at owners risk.